NDA conducts entrance examination for the selection of candidates in Air Force, Indian army and Naval Force. This selection process has two rounds:
- Round 1: Written test
- Round 2: SSB. Those who clear written test will be eligible for Round II.
Students who are willing to appear for NDA 2017 Exam (II) can check the eligibility criteria, exam dates and admission procedure.
NDA 2017 Exam (II) Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- Only unmarried male candidates can appear for this exam.
- Candidates who are applying for the NDA 2017 Exam (II) must not born before 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2002.
The qualification requirement is different for three armed forces:
- Army: A candidate must have passed 12th from a reputed education board.
- Air: A Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Math and Physics.
- Navy: A Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Math and Physics
NDA Syllabus 2017
The syllabus for NDA 2017 Exam (II) is divided into two sections: Mathematics and General Ability.
- General Ability consists of the questions related to Current affairs, General Science, English, General knowledge etc.
- Mathematics includes the topics like trigonometry, calculus, Algebra etc.
Also read: NDA 2017 Exam II syllabus
Click here to visit the official website